HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is a huge collection of markup codes that help to display the words and images on a webpage. As per the study, several elements of HTML are available for the users. On a serious note, one can do several things through this markup language. In other words, HTML is the best way to display the webpage’s contents. Also, HTML includes several tags and most of the individuals are not aware of these tags. Here are 10 cool things that HTML tags can do:
- Map images: – Usually, the HTML tag “<map>” is beneficial to create image maps. These image maps are known as an image with touchable facilities on the webpage. In other words, by touching these image maps, you can visit the hyperlinked or other web pages.
- Suggestions for input: – While typing the value of an input, many users face complications without suggestions. But, you can use the HTML tag “<datalist>” to acquire the list of suitable suggestions. Professionals working with a web designing company in Delhi apply this amazing HTML tag while creating a webpage.
- Highlight text: – Usually, highlight text includes a light background with dark/bold colours of the text. If you want to add the effect of the highlighted text in your webpage, you can use the tag “<mark>”. This will provide a great highlighted text to your webpage.
- Fine print: – This is also known as the document text printed in a very tiny size. Usually, this kind of document can be used to contain information such as terms & conditions, citations, restrictions, legal rights, and much more. In this regard, the HTML tag “<small>” has been used to create small fonts.
- Allocate the base URL: – Through this element, you can assign different base URLs to your document. In other words, this element “<base>” has been used when there are multiple links with the same URL of the domain. Also, you can include only relevant URLs to the additional links on the webpage as required.
- Accessible images: – With the growth of mobile access, accessible web development is trending. Also, images can be clenched for numerous sizes of the screen along with markup. HTML tag “<picture>” can be used to fulfil this task.
- Colour picker: – It is the latest element introduced by HTML. By using this element, you are able to select a great colour on the webpage. Also, a web designing company in Delhi NCR is available to design a reliable and accessible website for users.
- Options for the group: – This element helps to show the dropdown list having many options. All these options will be shown in a group by applying the HTML tag “<optgroup>”. However, you can also design these groups with CSS.
- The <noscript> element: – It has been used by the browser in the situation where the script is disabled. By using the element “<noscript>”, the user can easily know if the script is enabled or disabled.
To create a webpage, HTML plays a vital role in the web designing process. All the web developers and designers use this important markup language. Also, you can make your website attractive, trustworthy, and best for the users. A good web page always leads to zero page loading time, the best user experience, and the highest rank on Google. Above are the 10 cool things that you can do with the help of HTML. If you want to make your website attractive, contact the web designing agencies/companies.